Pine Hills Neighborhood Association was first founded in 1900, incorporated in 1971, and is the largest neighborhood association in Albany. The assocation is currently running under the following BYLAWS
It shall be the purpose of this Association to preserve and improve conditions that promote the Pine Hills Neighborhood as a viable place to reside, work and enjoy life by undertaking the following:
- Identify issues of interest and concern to the neighborhood;
- Encourage the free exchange of information and debate among residents by providing a forum for these issues;
- Form interest groups to arrive at decisions and recommended actions on these issues;
- Advocate with City, University, College, and other policymakers to advance the interests of the residents, businesses and not-for-profit institutions in the neighborhood;
- Foster growth and diversity to move the neighborhood forward in this century;
- Empower neighbors by providing meaningful leadership opportunities.
- Participate with other neighborhood associations in the activities of the Council of Albany Neighborhood Association (CANA” and the Neighborhood Resource Center (NRC).
Pine Hills is a member of the Council of Albany Neighborhood Associations (CANA)
Our History & Neighborhood
Pine Hills is bordered by: Washington Ave to the North; Lake Ave to the East; Woodlawn & Cortland to the South; and Manning Boulevard to the West. Come & see us. Until then, checkout the pictures in our Photo Album